Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,031 (€2,153) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)