Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,625 (€1,975) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)