Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37598 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,848 (Bs 50,130) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)