Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37600 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,686 (Bs 49,696) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)