Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,685 (Bs 49,703) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)