Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,500 (CH$1,307,000) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)