Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.970 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,278 (€3,596) in Utrecht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)