Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,703 ($4,721) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)