Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,131 (元15,302) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)