Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,698 (元13,857) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (37 minutes ago)