Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19796 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,938 (Mex$ 40,096) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)