Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,659 (₩4,337,371) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)