Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.023 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,196 (€2,783) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)