Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,886 (€2,688) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)