Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 SAR / MNT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,431 (3,822,389 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)