Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 SAR / MNT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,015 (4,489,662 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)