Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,749 (₨82,442) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)