Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,751 (₩4,146,211) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)