Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,806 (₩4,470,859) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)