Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,801 (₩4,467,185) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)