Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,839 (₩4,131,277) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)