Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11281 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,371 (100,793 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)