Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05623 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 69% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,656 (₨82,793) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)