Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,785 (R$ 6,545) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)