Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,051 (R$ 6,993) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)