Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,008 (R$ 8,620) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)