Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,537 (R$ 7,769) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)