Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,895 (R$ 8,601) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)