Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,287 (3,041KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)