Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,599 (COL$5,020,652) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)