Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,041 (3,075 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)