Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.557 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,013 (3,220 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)