Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,161 (COL$9,734,615) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)