Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07476 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,461 (Php287,070) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)