Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03414 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,589 (¥339,473) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)