Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03627 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,033 (¥331,775) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)