Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,701 (5,301,611 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)