Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44898 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,355 (kr 38,654) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)