Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45266 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,126 (kr 40,043) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)