Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47299 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,062 (kr 33,958) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (35 minutes ago)