Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44215 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,841 (kr 38,089) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)