Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46199 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,479 (kr 33,506) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)