Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47867 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,180 (kr 35,892) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)