Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44026 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,984 (kr 34,034) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)