Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46345 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,319 (kr 35,213) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)