Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.255 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,916 (€2,801) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)