Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.663 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,296 (3,490 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)