Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,475 (4,208,376 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)