Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,411 (4,587,137 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)