Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,100 (2,961 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (43 minutes ago)