Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 69% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,609 ($b8,466) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (36 minutes ago)