Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,282 ($b7,833) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)