Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,392 ($b8,035) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)