Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.365 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,323 (€2,594) in Trento.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)