Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.250 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,761 (€1,591) in Trenčín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)