Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,173 (€1,775) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (36 minutes ago)