Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,423 (6,104TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)