Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,106 (5,725TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)