Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,792 (6,000TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)