Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.935 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,750 (AU$4,685) in Townsville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)