Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,757 (6,104 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)