Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,667 (7,031 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)