Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18535 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,044 (Mex$ 27,216) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)