Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,974 (﷼ 51,113,768) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)