Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,892 (﷼ 50,907,866) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)