Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,434 (¥553,907) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)