Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03346 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,579 (¥495,453) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)