Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03418 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,342 (¥507,360) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)