Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03253 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,420 (¥535,545) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)