Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03436 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,931 (¥230,794) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)