Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,787 (12,283,671 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)