Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03163 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,264 (198,050 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)