Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,553 (₨96,344) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)