Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05604 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,192 (₨92,634) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)