Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05823 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,295 (₨90,932) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)