Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05813 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,287 (₨108,155) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)