Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02902 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,226 (214,540 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (25 minutes ago)