Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03142 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,423 (204,440 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)