Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,200 (7,008 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)