Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,329 (6,673 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)