Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,806 (6,034 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (26 minutes ago)