Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.912 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,769 (7,422 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)