Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,494 (€2,833) in Tilburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)