Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20579 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,735 (Mex$ 27,866) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)