Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,017 (元14,673) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)