Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,734 (元16,021) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)