Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,882 (元13,230) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)